Java Application Developer - Tallahassee
|Description:||Seeking Java Developers |
|Duties:||Primary Responsibilities |
• Meet with customers and conduct business/application requirements gathering sessions.
• Develop and lead the design cycles based on business/application requirements.
• Develop, analyze and correct system requirements (ex. map strategic and tactical business requirements to technical requirements.)
• Assure JAVA Web environment authentication against MS Active Directory
• Move all JAVA environments onto the same version and running on the same OS
• Set up Apache/Tomcat/Java.
• Set up multiple environment servers/instances for Web applications and Time Tracker.
• Work with the development team as required on all aspects of application development and maintenance.
• Provide documentation of the migration process.
|Qualifications:||5+ recent years experience in JAVA Frameworks such as Struts/Tiles Strong Struts |
Strong servlets/JSP experience
Strong knowledge of JPA/Hibernate
3+ years experience in XML
Experience using Subversion and Maven
Knowledge of relational and object-oriented database designs
Knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies
Knowledge of database security, including role-based security
Knowledge and experience with UML
"This is an Equal Opportunity Employer"
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.